Terms and Conditions
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies are subject to change at any time without any prior notice. To make sure that you are aware of any changes, please review our terms and conditions and policies periodically.
1. TasteBells is a registered trademark of Savouring Moments Pvt. Ltd. and has its operating website at https://www.tastebells.com.
TasteBells is a platform enabling buyers and sellers to come and engage in the buying and selling of food items. We are not directly involved in this transaction between buyers and sellers. Hence, TasteBells has no control over quality, safety of legality of any of the listed items on their platform. TasteBells also won’t be liable in case the seller of the product fails to complete the transaction.
In no event shall TasteBells be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this agreement/terms/policies, even if TasteBells has been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
TasteBells is just the technology enabler in any transactions on its web platform. A buyer is requested to make all enquires to the seller before undertaking a purchase.
The information on products listed on our website is true to our knowledge. However, the seller may alter the product configuration (such as product ingredients, looks, packaging, pricing etc.) at any time for which you are advised to carry out due diligence before making the purchase.
Since logistics in India is still at a nascent stage, hence TasteBells does not assume any responsibility for shipping by our delivery partners. Though we have tied up with the best of logistics service providers in the industry, any delays in shipping is the sole responsibility of the delivery partners. All items purchased from tastebells.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
2. The services of TasteBells are available only for individuals who are 18 years of age or above. Anyone below 18 years of age, who is using our platform, is using it under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who being the adult will assume responsibility for all the activities of the minor.
4. Users of TasteBells venue agree to keep their passwords and login ids secure. TasteBells will not be liable for any damage resulting from the user’s inability to safeguard the confidentiality of his account details. Please note that while availing any of the payment method/s offered at TasteBells, TasteBells will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to: all payments made against the purchases/services on TasteBells by you, lack of authorisation for any transaction, exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s", any payment issues arising out of the transaction, decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
Terms & conditions for the seller
You become eligible to sell on TasteBells provided you comply with all the policies of TasteBells. The seller also warrants that he may legally sell the item. Hence, the seller must mention relevant and accurate item pictures, videos or any description of the same while listing his item on TasteBells.
All sales made on TasteBells platform are binding. The seller is under obligation to make the product shipment to the buyer except in exceptional circumstances where the buyer has failed to make the payment or where buyer’s identity cannot be proven. The buyer is under the obligation to clear the payment for the product he/she wishes to purchase.
The sellers of the items assume that the listing of product description is the actual representation of sale.
As a user of TasteBells (buyer/seller), you are completely responsible for your actions and conduct, which include but are not limited to your data such as profile images, videos, account related and any other data. You further agree that you will not:
1. Post wrong or misleading data on TasteBells
2. Buy or sell any barred or prohibited food or food related items, as prescribed the various Indian government agencies
3. Break anyone else’s patents, copyrights, trademarks or any other intellectual property
4. Break any applicable laws of the Republic of India
5. Defame, threaten or cause any damage to any person to TasteBells or its associates
6. Act in a manner such as to cause any kind of damage whatsoever to www.tastebells.com or its associated online properties
7. Try to direct TasteBells’ users to products or services outside the scope of TasteBells
8. Try to associate any other medium whether online or offline to TasteBells
9. Indulge in any activities whatsoever that may cause TasteBells to break any applicable laws of the Republic of India
Without prior information or notice, TasteBells can change or update any data or any content or media posted on its website or on its associated properties whether online or offline. We can revise any product’s price or discontinue any product or bring in new products without any prior notice.
TasteBells can also delete any user account if it finds the user to be violating any of it policies. TasteBells cannot be held liable for any damage or dispute arising from its actions taken above.
Resolution of Disputes
In any unforeseen circumstance, if a user of TasteBells ascertains that he/she has a dispute/conflict with TasteBells or any other associate or a third party associated with TasteBells, he/she agrees to absolve TasteBells and any of its associates from all kinds of damages and demands.
Any media or data listed on TasteBells or any of its properties, whether online or offline, cannot be used anywhere without the prior permission of TasteBells.
TasteBells does not claim ownership of any data or media posted on its website or any other associate property whether online or offline. The content posted by TasteBells or its associates is solely serves the purpose of promoting the products listed on its platform.
TasteBells is not responsible for any infringement of intellectual property rights of any data or media posted on its website or any other associate property whether online or offline.
The intellectual property rights of all the content generated by the sellers or users on TasteBells automatically get granted to TasteBells and TasteBells may use any data item worldwide for its promotional or marketing purpose.
As part of daily business dealings on TasteBells, buyers and sellers will get access to each other’s contact and other personal information. The buyers and sellers hereby agree to use this personal information and the data obtained only for its intended purpose of completing the business transaction on TasteBells. You will not use this information for ay other purpose whatsoever.
Any content posted on TasteBells might get referenced, linked or copied by third party websites. TasteBells cannot be held liable for any damage arising out of the same.