We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
Kadak Masala Chai is a strong milk tea blend created using fine quality CTC tea grains and Indian spices like Cardamom, Ginger, Cloves, Cinnamon, Black Pepper & Bay Leaves. The blend follows the age old Indian recipe used in several households for everyday tea. The best way to prepare this tea is by boiling with water and milk and adding sugar according to taste. Exquisitely packaged in a Champagne Gold Airtight Caddy, perfect for all your needs.
- Boosts Body Immune System
- Burns calories and helps in reducing weight
- Improves blood circulation and regulates blood pressure
- Reduces risk of heart attack
- Boosts functioning in old age
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Protects and strengthens bones
- Results in Whiter & Plaque-free Teeth
|Why Buy This?||
• Handcrafted teas from Darjeeling, Assam, Nilgiris and Nepal tea plantations
• All natural teas with no artificial colorings or flavourings
• A delectable mix of fruity, zesty, floral flavours to choose from
• Top 10 Gourmet & Healthy Tea Brands of India
|Shelf Life||18 months|
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be shipped and will be delivered to you within 6-8 business days
The history of Indian culture is entwined around tea. A beverage that cuts across geographical barriers and unities religious and cultural communities leaving its lasting rejuvenating impact on your taste buds as much as your hearts.
With a firm conviction to redefine tea drinking experience, a beverage so close to their hearts, Udyan tea was started by a bunch of young tea aficionados who lived with this belief that tea being such an integral part of India deserves to be had in its most pristine form. Sadly, for India, the second largest producer and consumer of tea, the number of trusted names in authentic Indian teas was a mere handful, with majority selling sub-standard tea in the name of Darjeeling and Assam tea.
To empower their fellow tea lovers a truly exhilarating tea drinking experience, the team at Udyan Tea, hailing from the land of tea and hence being in sync with its intrinsic properties of good tea, decided to offer to the world some of the choicest tea varieties available from the world famous tea plantations at Darjeeling, Assam, Nilgiris and Nepal. Udyan Tea is based out of Darjeeling district, the homeland of all-things-tea. Their handpicked teas are sourced out directly from the best gardens, thereby cutting out all middlemen, and in the process, reducing the timeframe between production and consumption. At Udyan Tea, sourcing out the best tea is an ongoing process. Every week, their expert tea tasters sample a variety of teas collected from different gardens and choose the top quality tea for you.
The sheer joy of a refreshing cup of tea can work wonders to your mood and productivity, thus making tea more of an ambrosial drink. Their team of tea curators handpicks each variety and flavour from the select gardens of Darjeeling, Assam, Nepal and Nilgris, thus ensuring that it goes through a state-of-the-art vacuum packing process. It involves three-layered aluminium packets to protect the tea from being exposed to air or moisture thus preventing the growth of microorganisms that may affect the freshness, aroma and flavour of the tea.
With a delectable assortment of flavours, Udyan tea is a jewel for tea lovers. Experience a blissful cup of ambrosia with the special handpicked flavours of all natural, finest quality teas from the Indian and Nepal tea plantations, tended with care and sealed with love by Udyan tea. Finest quality single estate loose-leaf tea, directly from best gardens in India and Nepal.
Tea drinking has never been so enjoyable and so exotic.