We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
A gourmet spread that will make your favourite sandwich taste like never before. India’s most trusted brands of gourmet artisan foods come home to give you a delightful home fine dining experience. A gourmet sauce that is a necessary ingredient in almost all fast foods, sandwiches, salads is crafted to perfection in this signature recipe of India’s popular food expert, Karen Anand. Prepared using freshest ingredients with no artificial colorings and flavors, this makes for a delicious gourmet sauce.
The traditional sandwich spread, most prominently used in Mumbai sandwiches. Handcrafted using finest quality ingredients, this spread is a burst of flavours of coriander, green chilies, corn flour, ginger, garlic and lemon juice. Use it in your favourite subs, sandwiches, burgers, salads, paneer tikka, chicken tikka or grilled barbeque foods to enjoy restaurant style dining in the comfort of your homes.
|Why Buy This?||
• A gourmet foods brand by India’s celebrated food guru, Karen Anand
• Artisan, handcrafted international quality gourmet sauces, salad dressings, fruit jams and marmalades
• Made from all natural ingredients
• Amongst Top 10 gourmet foods brands of India
• An appetising range of dips and sauces from different cuisines
|Shelf Life||6 months|
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charge of Rs 25
• Price s exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-east
India’s famous and celebrated food guru, Karen Anand is credited to have influenced the eating habits and perceptions around food in India in a big way. Often refereed to as the ‘Martha Steward of India’, Karen Anand is a noteworthy writer writing extensively on the subject of food and wine for twenty-five years. A truly inspirational and enterprising personality, she has become a brand in herself. Besides writing extensively on food, she is a famous restaurateur, owner of successful chain of food stores, has anchored top rated TV shows, started a Gourmet Academy and now consults for multinationals, International hotel and restaurant chains and F&B brands entering the Indian market.
In her endeavor to bring the finest gourmet foods to the Indian homes, she launched an initiative called the ‘Pune’s Farmers Market, pioneering initiative of Karen Anand and her team of loyal and devoted professionals to bring to India the first open air whole foods & lifestyle market. The Farmers Market is the. This initiative aims to bring the best and the most talented food artisans of India on a common platform to showcase their skills and expertise.
Her gourmet food venture, called K’s Kitchen has become a brand to reckon with for handcrafted international range of sauces, dressings and fruit conserves. To make the brand scale higher heights and to expand its presence, Karen Anand’s sons, Param and Sasha took over the reins of the brand to revolutionize it. Being widely travelled and being food aficionados, they relaunched in an all new vibrant avataar with a collection that is drool worthy.
K’s Kitchen line of international gourmet food products include artisan gourmet jams, marmalades, sauces, dips, salad dressings all crafted under the expert guidance from India’s most famous celebrated food guru. These dips, sauces and spreads are crafted to perfection with no artificial ingredients to give you the same homemade artisan food experience.
Enjoy India’s best range of international sauces, dressings, and fruit preserves from the famous gourmet food brand, K’s Kitchen. You are guaranteed a culinary experience like never before.