We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
A coffee like none other. A strong coffee handcrafted using the best quality handpicked coffee beans from the Bababudan mountain range of Chikmagalur, and roasted slowly and meticulously using special German roasting, grinding and blending technology to create a truly enriching cup of coffee.
A coffee created specially to suit the taste palate of the urban populace for a more sophisticated and more urban filter coffee experience. A perfect blend of 100% pure coffee with 10% chicory for a truly mesmerising cup of coffee.
Order your pack today and savour it for a refreshing start to a new day everyday.
|Why Buy This?||
• India's oldest brands of filter coffees from Chikmagalur since 1938
• Over 80 years of expertise in coffee cultivation, production and distribution
• Top 5 South Indian filter coffee brands
• Roasted fresh using the state of the art German technology for a soothing coffee experience
|Weight||500g (2 packs of 250g each)|
|Shelf Life||6 months|
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 15
• Price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be shipped and will be delivered to you within 5-8 business days
• Additional Shipping charge at the time of check out. Shipping currently not available for North-East
From the lofty lush green hills of the Chikmagalur, Karnataka, comes a coffee collection that offers a truly enriching coffee experience.
Chikmagalur, renowned the world over as 'The Coffee Cradle of India', is home to some of the finest coffee plantations in the world. Having its sweet origins in the famous fabled tale of the Sufi saint, Baba Budan, who 400 years ago, while on a pilgrimage to the holy city of Mecca, undertook a journey from the Yemen's port city of Mocha to his homeland. It was during this journey that he happened to savour coffee in the form of a dark sweet liquid called Qahwah. Completely rejuvenated by this drink, he decided to bring it back home by strapping to his chest seven coffee beans from Mocha (for the fear of being caught by Arabs) and planted them in Chikmagalur, thus marking the genesis of coffee industry in India.
From this very picturesque hill station of Karnataka, comes a coffee brand that has over the past eight decades reigned the taste buds of coffee lovers across the Indian landscape. Rise Up Coffee, started its journey in 1938 and has over the years carved an enviable reputation in the Indian coffee market. Armed with a manufacturing experience of decades, this legendary Indian coffee brand has made their expertise in coffee Knowledge & quality perfection. "Rise Up Coffee" is well known for its quality and consistency.
Choosing the best quality premium coffee beans in the manufacturing of their aromatic coffees, the brand takes utmost care in careful selection of coffee, beans, roasting, granulating and blending processes to bring you a truly blissful cup of coffee. Each handpicked coffee beans from the best known Indian coffee plantations is roasted under the watchful guidance of roast masters using German roasting technology and machinery to bring out the optimum aroma, flavour and complexity of coffee.
Using the state of the art granulating and blending equipment imported from Germany and Norway, the entire coffee production process is a carefully monitored one to ensure that each pack of Rise Up Coffee is a treat for the culinary senses. Enjoy the best in class Chikmagalur coffees, roasted fresh on demand and packaged to bring you a classic refreshing pack of coffee.