We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
A truly unique pickle not just in name but also in taste.
The Amba Halad pickle, also called the Mango Ginger pickle, is made of a distinctive, glamorous kind of turmeric. Its name being a misnomer (is not a mango or ginger pickle), this is one of the signature pickles in the kitty of this famous brand of authentic homemade pickles.
A delightful mix of mango ginger (turmeric), fenugreek seeds, tamarind juice, chilly powder, vinegar and green chilies. Taste in every bite. Relish this exclusive tangy pickle from India’s famous pickle brands; home delivered for a taste-packed meal.
|Why Buy This?||
• Authentic regional homemade pickles from India's renowned pickle makers
• Preservative free, chemical free with no added colours or flavourings
• All natural innovative pickles, homemade spices and after meals in mouth watering flavours
• Press Coverage: The Hindu
|Shelf Life||6 months. Store in a cool dry place; use dry spoon while serving|
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges
• Price is inclusive of GST. Additional tax is nil
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be shipped and will be delivered to you within 3-6 business days
• Additional Shipping charge at the time of check out. Free shipping when you buy two or more packs
Being the pickle-loving nation, India is home to some of the finest pickle creations. With a culinary diversity like no other nation, the Indian pickle makers have left no stone unturned to try out different combinations and ingredients to create some really finger-licking pickles.
A brand of Indian pickles, which has created a revolution of sorts, is Mumbai based Goosebumps pickles. Started in 2011 by mothers who had perfected the art of pickling over the years, they decided to combine their expertise at pickling with the marketing craftsmanship of their son and rolled out this unique brand of homemade pickles.
In a short span of five years, Goosebumps pickles has carved a niche for itself for creating some of the most innovative pickles in India. Being on a constant learning cycle and experimenting with unique ingredients, they have managed to create some mind-boggling varieties of pickles.
With a pickle repository full of flavours from Gujarat, Maharashtra, south India and north India, this brand of authentic homemade pickles literally completes your meals. A rich variety of vibrant flavours to appeal to the palates of all in different India cuisines, this artisan pickle brand houses some breathtaking pickles, handmade authentic home-ground specialty spices, and after meals, Goosebumps Pickles is truly a must try for all those who love pickles created the mom’s way.
Savour the rich side of Indian cuisine with the special handcrafted homemade pickles available in an array of flavours and taste, home delivered for a eating experience like never before.