We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
A unique combination of young mango & mulberry spiced in chillies & freshly ground pepper.
This recipe is a delightful mix of flavours combining fruit, herb & spice naturally nurtured at Vrindavan Farm. Each, handpicked & selected for perfect ripeness. This jam, not for the faint hearted; it is handcrafted with whole but young fruit, with a kick of sour in sweet & fragrant multi-layered undertones, summarizing in a symphony of three spices.
A flavor which will leave a mark on your taste palate leaving to craving for more. Inspired by the five Great Elements (Pancha Mahabhuta), these products are crafted while following the venture’s over-riding goal of working in harmony with nature.
|Why Buy This?||
• All natural handcrafted organic teas, jams and spices sourced straight from farmland
• All natural healthy produce with no added flavorings, preservatives
• An appetizing collection of unique and special handmade healthy food options
|Shelf Life||12 months|
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 30
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-East
‘Nature working at its natural best’ is what describes the way of life at Vrindavan Farms. A small carefully managed farmland nestled in the forests of Wada region of Maharashtra, Vrindavan Farms truly epitomizes the art of farming in harmony with nature.
Lush green with a variety of fruits, vegetables, herbs, teas and trees all nurtured by hands using organic farming methods, the entire produce at Vrindavan Farm is an outcome of practices that are slow, deliberate and biodynamic which help in enriching the land.
Practising a host of environment friendly practices like encouraging species biodiversity, heirloom seed selection, home-brewed fermented manures as soil feed, fermented teas as sprays, celestially harmonious sows, crop rotation & companion planting, water purification through a bio catalyst, simplistic methods to aid water retention; the essence of farming at this organic farmland is slowly building toward a self-sustained, diverse, healthy, and holistic food forest.
Started by an environment activist, Gaytri Bhatia, this beautiful farmland relies on all natural ways of sowing and harvesting the produce all by the village community members. With an assortment of foods like handcrafted fruity floral teas, jams and spreads, herbs and spices, each one prepared using the finest of farm grown organic ingredients and nurtured with love and gentle care, Vrindavan Farms aims at spreading the goodness of everything natural.
Experience the joy of nature’s creations tended by caring hands and feel the difference these create to your life and well being. Savour the best of natural organic teas, freshly prepared fruit jams and chutneys and fresh aromatic spices; all delivered straight from this wonderful all natural farmland of Vrindavan Farms.