We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
A cuisine that truly defines the character of real authentic flavorsome Bengali spread.
"From the refined pallet of the zamindars, the Posto Bori has found its place in quality Bengali cooking. The Posto Bori is made from poppy seeds and makes for a light but tasty appetizer. Had often with potatoes, the Posto Bori can be served in a variety of ways. This unique Bengali specialty will soon become a favorite in the kitchen.
Handcrafted using the finest quality handpicked poppy seeds and infused with freshly ground secret spice mix, these posto boris from Max Health are loaded with nutrients while being amazingly tasty.
Enjoy it as a snack or savour it with your favourite bowl of curries, we guarantee you will discover your own ways to experiment with its irresistible texture and flavours. Max Health Posto Bori home delivered straight from West Bengal to your homes by TasteBells.
|Why Buy This?||
• Most trusted brands of authentic Bengali staples, pulses, tea, spices from West Bengal
• Finest quality, premium foods for a delightful home dining experience
• A huge variety of pulses, grains, spices, kasundis, oils, sweets to choose from
• Top 5 food brands for authentic Bengali cuisine
|Weight||400g (4 packs of 100g each)|
|Shelf Life||6 months|
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges
• Price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be shipped and will be delivered to you within 6-8 business days
• Additional Shipping charge at the time of check out. Shipping currently not available for North-east
Bengali cuisine has since long ruled the taste buds of food lovers across the globe with its rich myriad flavours. With the aim of bringing people closer to finest quality, naturally nutrient rich authentic Bengali staples, teas and spice mixes, Max Health was launched by Ambo Agritec Private Limited. Ambo Group has over the years carved a reputation for itself as one of the most trusted business houses in West Bengal specializing in the production and distribution of premium quality grains, staple, spices, teas from West Bengal.
Commencing their operations in 1992, the AMBO Group began its journey into foods with the export of Indian tea sourced from the world famous tea plantations of West Bengal. Having created a mark for itself with its distinguished work in this field, the group was recognized as the Export House by the Indian Government.
Marching on, the Group under their visionary leadership of the founders soon diversified into various foods under different brand names each proving its own mettle in their respective fields. Max Health as a brand of the Ambo Group specializes in Bengali grains, cereals, pulses, spices, teas, food ingredients and soon after its launch became a trusted household brand for specialty Bengali staples.
Employing a state of the art manufacturing set up for all their products, Max Health places great focus on adopting the best in industry quality checks controls to ensure that the product quality and their nutrient value is retained and every customer gets to savour the real rich flavor of authentic Bengali cuisine irrespective of geographical distances.
Exhibiting a rather delightful range of Bengali staples, Max Health is a brand to reckon with for relishing the finest quality foods from West Bengal.
Bring the aromatic magic of West Bengal home with the exclusive range of handpicked and carefully packaged staples from the heart of West Bengal, home delivered by TasteBells.