We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
One of the most loved dishes of West Bengal comes straight to you to make your meals truly worth remembering.
"Made specially on occasions such as Nabanna-the Bengali Harvest Festival, the Chusi Pitha is a beloved dish across Bengal. The Chusi Pitha is a long rice shaped pitha boiled in milk and jaggery. Made of rice flour dough, the dough is made into dough filaments thus giving the name Chusi. A sweet delight for all, the Chusi Pithe will leave you coming back for more.
The item inherits its name from its tiny size. This Bengali delicacy is made from a dough of rice powder and flour, hand rolled in mini boat shape to be mixed in payesh [ Bengali version of South Indian Payasham or North Indian Khir]. Chushi Pithe not only enhances the taste of payesh it also adds substantive fill to the Payesh and helps in reducing rice quantity to be used. Chushi pitthe may also be used as only ingredient for payesh by totally replacing rice i.e. “Chushir Payesh”
Enjoy the real flavours of authentic Bengali sweets through Max Health Chusi Pithe, handcrafted by food experts and home delivered by TasteBells straight from Kolkata.
|Why Buy This?||
• Most trusted brands of authentic Bengali staples, pulses, tea, spices from West Bengal
• Finest quality, premium foods for a delightful home dining experience
• A huge variety of pulses, grains, spices, kasundis, oils, sweets to choose from
• Top 5 food brands for authentic Bengali cuisine
|Weight||400g (2 packs of 200g each)|
|Shelf Life||6 months|
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 30
• Price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be shipped and will be delivered to you within 6-8 business days
• Additional Shipping charge at the time of check out. Shipping currently not available for North-east
Bengali cuisine has since long ruled the taste buds of food lovers across the globe with its rich myriad flavours. With the aim of bringing people closer to finest quality, naturally nutrient rich authentic Bengali staples, teas and spice mixes, Max Health was launched by Ambo Agritec Private Limited. Ambo Group has over the years carved a reputation for itself as one of the most trusted business houses in West Bengal specializing in the production and distribution of premium quality grains, staple, spices, teas from West Bengal.
Commencing their operations in 1992, the AMBO Group began its journey into foods with the export of Indian tea sourced from the world famous tea plantations of West Bengal. Having created a mark for itself with its distinguished work in this field, the group was recognized as the Export House by the Indian Government.
Marching on, the Group under their visionary leadership of the founders soon diversified into various foods under different brand names each proving its own mettle in their respective fields. Max Health as a brand of the Ambo Group specializes in Bengali grains, cereals, pulses, spices, teas, food ingredients and soon after its launch became a trusted household brand for specialty Bengali staples.
Employing a state of the art manufacturing set up for all their products, Max Health places great focus on adopting the best in industry quality checks controls to ensure that the product quality and their nutrient value is retained and every customer gets to savour the real rich flavor of authentic Bengali cuisine irrespective of geographical distances.
Exhibiting a rather delightful range of Bengali staples, Max Health is a brand to reckon with for relishing the finest quality foods from West Bengal.
Bring the aromatic magic of West Bengal home with the exclusive range of handpicked and carefully packaged staples from the heart of West Bengal, home delivered by TasteBells.