We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
Gobble a real taste of pure culinary bliss with this silky smooth melt in mouth laddo from the best sweet shops of Kanpur. This legendary laddo is prepared using the finest quality cashew nuts, mixed to perfection with pure khoya, rava(suji), cardamom and gond in a recipe which has people across India drooling over its taste.
Experience the really rich sweet side of northern India with Kanpur’s iconic laddoo brand. You will find it extremely hard to resist popping another one in your mouth. Savour the best sweets of India online from the most famous ladoo brands of India, Thaggu Ke Laddoo.
|Why Buy This?||
• Legendary laddoo shop of India- Unmatched taste and quality making them one of the top laddoo sellers in India
• Prepared with finest quality ingredients in pure desi ghee
• Press Coverage: Bhaskar News
|Shelf Life||7 days. Do not refrigerate|
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 15
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• The price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-East
Laddoos are one of the most popular and most widely savoured sweets of India. One laddoo shop that has created waves in the sweets industry not just for its exceptional quality but also because of its unique name is Kanpur’s famous Thaggu Ke Laddu.
Started over sixty years ago by Mattha Pandey alias Ramavtar in Kanpur, these famous sweet balls have surpassed all brands of laddoos in the country for their taste and texture. Kanpur cuisine has become synonymous with Thaggu ke Laddu with a visit to this beautiful city remaining incomplete without a paying a visit to this iconic sweet shop of Uttar Pradesh.Their specialty laddoos are prepared in pure desi ghee with the best quality dry fruits and pure milk khoya.
Their unique name has an interesting story behind it. The founder stumbled on this name while listening to a speech from Mahatma Gandhi in Kanpur where Gandhiji called sugar The White Poison. This landed him in a dilemma as to what to make sweets with. Being an ardent Gandhi follower, he decided to name his sweet venture Thaggu Ke Laddu (Thaggu meaning Thief, as they were using sugar in their laddoos to be a true truthful Gandhian). Take a bite of this heavenly melt in mouth sweet from India’s best sweet shops of laddoos.