We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
One of the most loved North Indian sweet; truly reminiscent of the mom’s classic homemade Panjeeri.
The famous Sund Panjeeri from Pahalwan Di Hatti, Jammu comes enriched with superior quality dry fruits, nuts, ghee and sugar. A finger-licking sweet, popularly savored in north India during winter seasons. This is one sweet, which combines all the goodness of dry fruits with the real grand taste of sweets. A signature sweet dish from Jammu- it is made to conquer your taste buds.
Experience the real richness of pure desi ghee and dry fruits and unfurl the culinary magic on your taste palate.
|Why Buy This?||
• Legendary sweets brand of India from Jammu
• Pioneers of great quality and taste in Indian sweets
• Amongst the most trusted brand of sweets in India with its unique and delectable sweet delicacies
|Weight||Variable (500g or 1 kg)|
|Shelf Life||3 months|
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 10
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• The price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-East
A name synonymous with best taste and great quality in the traditional sweets in India is Jammu’s Pahalwan Di Hatti. With its humble beginnings in 1934, this iconic sweets brand has established itself as an institution of quality and merit. Started by a visionary sweets artisan, Nanto Shah, popularly known as Sh. Anant Ram Abrol, this sweet house has been creating waves with its unique sweet marvels over the last seven decades.
The visionary leader of this famous sweet brand underwent a rigorous fourteen years training under the guidance of his guru, Sh. Mani Ram Pahalwan in Machhi Hatta, Lahore before starting his own venture in 1934. The sweet house has been named in reverence of the guru. Of the many sweet sensations being created by the master sweet artisans of this brand, the most popular ones include the Sund Panjeeri, Patisa Lachhedaar and Nutties or the Jammu’s Sohan Halwa, Chocolate Burfi and Shahi Pinni. So popular has been this brand that it was appreciated and felicitated in 1952 by the then Jammu & Kashmir leader Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah. The unparalleled taste and quality of their sweets has been widely appreciated by dignitaries like Sheikh Mohammad, Malika Pukhraj and many more.
Savour the mouth-watering sweets of this truly legendary sweets brand from Jammu. It is guaranteed to make kits own sweet space in your hearts.