We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
Khaja is a very popular traditional Indian delicacy hailing from Andhra Pradesh. This baklava-like snack is made using refines wheat flour, salt and spices and fried in folds to yield this absolutely heavenly creation.
This crispy fried creation is either soaked in sugar syrup or dusted with powdered sugar to complete the process of creating this awe inspiring sweet. The Khara Khaja is a popular variant of the otherwise sweet khaja, crafted to crispiness by the savoury experts of Hyderabad’s Almond House. Khara meaning salty, this mouth watering crunchy delight comes without any added sugar and is best enjoyed with a steaming hot cup of tea.
The best of savouries, snacks from Andhra Pradesh from the legendary sweets, snacks brands of Andhra home delivered by TasteBells.
|Why Buy This?||
• Legendary Hyderabadi sweets and snacks brand
• Renowned for their superior quality of products with the right balance of sugar and no artificial colours and additives
• Iconic seller of the world famous crunchy Almond bisticks
|Shelf Life||30 days|
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges
• Price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-East
The culturally rich city of Hyderabad is home to some of the most coveted sweet destinations in India. One such sweets brand that has created a niche for itself across the globe if Hyderabad’s Almond House. Established way back in 1989, this sweets brand stands out not just in terms of its exceptionally delectable wide product portfolio but more so on account of its world class processes they have adopted to guarantee a heavenly eating experience for their customers each time.
Being pioneers in a range of some of the best sweets of India, confectionery and namkeens, Almond House, also known as Badam Ghar is a name to reckon with in the Indian sweets and confectionery space. Their multi pronged growth strategy that has helped them reach an enviable position today includes: focusing on simplification of all recipes to a minimum-those generally adopted by home makers, defaulting on unnecessary additives like colours, artificial flavourings and restricting the excessive usage of sugar to retain the charm and taste of their creations and lastly innovation in terms of products, flavours, packaging and quality control measures.
Renowned for their world famous almond bisticks, Almond House is a one stop shop for the legendary sweet delicacies of India, mouth watering snacks and savouries from Andhra Pradesh, melt in mouth crunchy confectionery items and dried fruits. Savour the true flavours of authentic Hyderabadi sweets and savouries in the comfort of your homes with the finger licking range of Hyderabad’s iconic Almond House Sweet shop.