We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
An exclusive sweet delight from Hyderabad’s legendary sweet store, Hameedi. The famous Badam Halwa or Almond Halwa is sweet prepared using the finest of almonds, pure ghee, sugar and infused with saffron.
Crafted to preparation by the expert sweet makers from the time of Nizams of Hyderabad, this sweet is widely savoured by sweet lovers.
Experience pure culinary bliss with a bite of this delicious halwa. Enjoy it as a dessert or pair it with hot crispy puris. Taste the food of the royals in the comfort of your homes; fresh aromatic halwa delivered straight from Hyderabad to your homes.
|Why Buy This?||
• Legendary sweet shop of Hyderabad with a legacy spanning over 100 years
• Renowned the world over for their signature delicacies like Jouzi Halwa, Badam Halwa, Badam ki Jali, Zaffrani Laddoos and Puran Puri
• Famous for authentic Nizami delicacies
|Shelf Life||15 days|
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 3-6 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-East
The historically rich city of Hyderabad is home to some of the most famous culinary delights of India. Amongst the many iconic brands, Hyderabad boasts of housing a truly legendary sweet shop-Hameedi Confectioners.
Started in the early19th century by Mohammed Hussain, a young fifteen year old Turkish boy who wanted to do business in India, he set up this sweet shop in Hyderabad. Going by popular claims, this happened to be the first shop during the reign of the last Nizams of Hyderabad. Selling Turkish origin delicacies, one sweet that was particularly unique was the Jouzi Halwa made from Jouzi spice sourced from Turkey.
The news of the heavenly taste of this chewy textured, nutmeg flavoured halwa soon reached the Nizam. So impressed was the Nizam with the exceptional taste of this Turkish delicacy, he announced the shop to be named after the nick names of one of his sons, Hameedi. He even sent a letter of appreciation to the founder, Mohammad Hussain, which till date adorns the walls of this extra ordinary sweet store in Hyderabad. Hence was born Hameedi Confectioners, the legendary sweet shop of Hyderabad.
This over 100 year old traditional Hyderabadi sweets shop has been carving out a variety of authentic Nizami sweets since its inception. What attracts customers to this landmark sweet shop is the consistency in taste since last 100 years and the superior quality of ingredients used in every sweet preparation.
A real culinary jewel of Hyderabad, brought straight to your homes to experience the authentic flavours of the Nizams of Hyderabad.