We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
The royal city of Nizams-Hyderabad presents to you an iconic sweet savoured by the Nizams. The famous Badam Ki Jali is a very popular traditional Hyderabadi dessert with a rich historical past. This delightful sweet is prepared with select quality of high grade almonds and sugar. Its is eggless and completely vegetarian.
A sweet reminiscent of the grand taste of the Royals. Buy Badam sweets online.
|Why Buy This?||
• Famous traditional Indian sweet from Hyderabad
• Regal taste of the Nizams of Hyderabad
• Prepared by the patrons of the rich Nawabi legacy with over five decades of expertise
• Press Coverage: DNA
|Weight||Variable (500g or 1kg)|
|Shelf Life||3 weeks|
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• The price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-East
A visit to Hyderabad is incomplete without relishing the awe-inspiring taste of Indian version of Marzipans- Badam Ki Jali. Badam Ki Jali is a special sweet delicacy from Hyderabad. This sweet savoury delight has a rich historical background.
The Nizams of Hyderabad were great connoisseurs of food. The recipes of some of popular the delicacies enjoyed by the nobles have been handed down over generations. Badam Ki Jali happens to be one such delight.
One such family, which has been working tirelessly over five decades to keep the legacy of the rich culinary past of the Deccan era alive, is based in old city of Hyderabad. Currently headed by Ms Nasreen and her mother-in-law, this popular Hyderabadi sweet is being prepared by her family since last three generations from the time of British Raj.
This sweet is made from special variety of high quality almonds and sugar. Cashew nuts are also used in a different variant of Badam Ki Jali. Another popular type of Badam Ki Jali which comes infused with the colour and taste of saffron is Asharfis.
Experience the rich legacy of the Nizami royals with the delectable taste of Hyderabad’s famous Badam Ki Jali.