We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
A specialty Maharashtrian pickle. Mahani is a local plant found in west Maharashtra. The pickle is made out of its root, which is pungent in nature. The root has good medicinal properties as it helps in blood purification and carries detoxifying properties.
With an addictively unique flavor, this pickle is homemade by using farm fresh mahani roots, organically cultivated in family owned farm and mixed with lemon juice to enhance its taste. Completely healthy with no artificial preservatives, enjoy this pickle with curd rice, parathas, khichadi etc.
|Why Buy This?||
• Authentic regional, 100% natural Indian pickles from Maharashtra, Gujarat, South India
• Made using ingredients organically cultivated in family farm
• On of India’s most innovative food brands
• A delightful mix of pickles to choose from-Kerala pickle, mahani pickle, methi pickle, timuc pickle, dry fruit pickle
|Shelf Life||6 months. No need to refrigerate after opening. Please use dry spoon.|
• The product is packed after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges
• The price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is prepared fresh and directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-east
From the educational cultural district of India’s most opulent state of Maharashtra, Pune, comes a brand of authentic homemade pickles. Handcrafted using recipes that have become a family legacy for many decades, Amoeba’s Homemade Pickles is a brand that exhibits exuberance and class in all its creations. Specializing in a delectable variety of authentic Maharashtrian, Gujarati, South Indian pickles, Amoeba as a brand has craved a reputation for being deliciously innovative.
Built on the deep savoury roots discovered and strengthened by a culinary expert based in Pune, Amoeba’s Homemade was started by Pashmin as a tribute to her mother in law’s magical culinary skills. Known through out her clan as the ‘Pickle Queen’, the secret recipes of this new age young pickle brands dates back many many years of pickle making, tasting and preservation.
Renowned for unique mix of authentic handcrafted pickles, this brand creates some of the most unheard of pickle combinations in India. With a jaw dropping delicious collection of pickles, their pickles stand apart from the rest in terms of their recipes, flavor, texture and being 100% natural using 80% of the ingredients organically cultivated in the family owned farm.
These pickles or achaars have become a family culinary tradition. Hence to bring to the world their secret pickle recipes which have been perfect over the past several decades, Amoeba pickles was established. From the finger licking Maharashtrian style green chili and red chili pickle, to Hyderabadi Mango pickle, to Kerala or bitter gourd achaar (which is not at all bitter and is their best seller), to mahani pickle from Maharashtra, to Timuc ka achaar, to the innovative methi ka achaar and the best selling Dryfruit Pickle, there is enough variety to keep your taste buds charged up.
Enjoy their sweet-sour-spicy-tangy pickle creations and welcome the new pickle savouring experience- the healthy, 100% natural, organic, authentic regional pickles from India’s most loved pickle magicians. Prepared with love for a truly lasting impact on your tastebuds as much as the positive impact it will have on your bodies. Enjoy the nest collection of home made pickles with TasteBells.