We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
From the makers of India’s most popular brand of organic artisanal chocolates, Earth Loaf comes an exciting flavour of handcrafted cocoa fantasies. One of the most widely savoured flavours in chocolate, fruit and nut, this organic Himalayan Fruit & Nut Chocolate Bar from Earth Loaf chocolate is a delight for taste buds.
Proudly called by the makers as their take on a childhood favourite, the classic fruit and nut chocolate bar, this flavorsome choco delight is handcrafted using organically certified apricots, almonds, blond raisins and apples from Himachal Pradesh and organically grown apricot kernels from Ladakh, laced within our 72% organic raw artisan South Indian dark chocolate.
Heavenly bliss in every bite. Savour the healthy side of tasteful chocolate indulgence with this exclusive collection of handmade organic chocolates, home delivered by TasteBells straight from Mysore.
|Why Buy This?||
• India’s best artisan and gourmet chocolate brands
• Amongst best dark chocolate brands in India
• Dark chocolates hand-crafted using organically certified ingredients
• Pure vegetarian; gelatine free; vegan chocolates
|Weight||144g (2 bars of 72g each)|
|Shelf Life||1 year. Recommended temperature: 14-28 degree celsius. Store in a cool dry place to retain the shelf life.|
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• The price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
Earth Loaf is an artisan and raw chocolate making venture based at Mysore run by a husband-wife duo, David Belo and Angelika Anagnostou. The couple is dedicatedly working to realize their mission to create chocolates that unite man with nature and health with pleasure.
What sets apart the Earth Loaf dark chocolates is the bean-to bar concept that these chocolates embody. These chocolates are specifically hand crafted in small batches to render that personalized touch. Angelika being Yoga professional besides a chocolatier strongly believes in the energy transfer that happens between an artisan and the medium. This cosmic influence theory has become their guiding business philosophy and hence they employ manual techniques in many processes of chocolate making besides the self-crafted machinery used in some other processes.
Earth Loaf sources cocoa beans from organically certified farms in Karnataka and makes chocolates from pure raw cacao with minimum ingredients, no milk and less sugar. The pain-staking manual chocolate making process ensures that the goodness of cocoa is retained and their dark chocolate creations are no less than a feast establishing them as one of the emerging best dark chocolate brands.
Their rich- intense dark chocolates infused with the goodness of different nuts and choicest fruits are a must have for all the dark chocolate lovers.