We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
The classic 72% dark chocolate cacao nib and palmyra sugar chocolate bar laced with raw cacao nibs and dusted with coconut sugar for extra crunch and texture and slightly added sweetness
Made with 72% single origin raw and organic South Indian cacao, and sweetened with delicious, mineral rich South Indian palmyra sugar (only 45 on the glycemic index). This delectable cocoa rich dark chocolate bar offers you the best taste and health related benefits of dark chocolate.
Shop for best brands of dark chocolate online from the famous chocolate artisans of India.
|Why Buy This?||
• India’s best artisan and gourmet chocolate brands
• Amongst best dark chocolate brands in India
• Dark chocolates hand-crafted using organically certified ingredients
• Pure vegetarian; gelatine free; vegan chocolates
|Weight||144g (2 bars of 72g each)|
|Shelf Life||1 year. Recommended temperature: 14-28 degree celsius. Store in a cool dry place to retain the shelf life.|
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• The price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
Earth Loaf is an artisan and raw chocolate making venture based at Mysore run by a husband-wife duo, David Belo and Angelika Anagnostou. The couple is dedicatedly working to realize their mission to create chocolates that unite man with nature and health with pleasure.
What sets apart the Earth Loaf dark chocolates is the bean-to bar concept that these chocolates embody. These chocolates are specifically hand crafted in small batches to render that personalized touch. Angelika being Yoga professional besides a chocolatier strongly believes in the energy transfer that happens between an artisan and the medium. This cosmic influence theory has become their guiding business philosophy and hence they employ manual techniques in many processes of chocolate making besides the self-crafted machinery used in some other processes.
Earth Loaf sources cocoa beans from organically certified farms in Karnataka and makes chocolates from pure raw cacao with minimum ingredients, no milk and less sugar. The pain-staking manual chocolate making process ensures that the goodness of cocoa is retained and their dark chocolate creations are no less than a feast establishing them as one of the emerging best dark chocolate brands.
Their rich- intense dark chocolates infused with the goodness of different nuts and choicest fruits are a must have for all the dark chocolate lovers.