We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
A perfect way to gorge on the best known culinary delights of West Bengal. From the most revered food brands of West Bengal, comes a lentil creation that is infused with special spice mixes and carries a crunch to make the most mundane of meals vibrant.
Bori or sundried lentil drops is not only a Bengali specialty but it also adds to every dish the much needed texture and taste. The ever green kalai bori infused with hing(Asafoetida) makes for a delectable dish. Enjoy it by frying the bori and having it as a crunchy side dish or by putting it into a curry. This unique Bengali specialty will soon become a favourite in the kitchen.
Enjoy it as a snack or add it to your favourite curries and savour its rich texture and flavours unfurl their magic on your taste buds.
|Why Buy This?||
• Most trusted brands of authentic Bengali staples, pulses, tea, spices, authentic Bengali and Oriya sweets from West Bengal
• Finest quality, premium foods for a delightful home dining experience
• A huge variety of pulses, grains, spices, kasundis, oils, sweets to choose from
• Top 5 food brands for authentic Bengali cuisine
|Weight||300g (3 packs of 100g each)|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 25
• Price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be shipped and will be delivered to you within 6-8 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-east
Bengali cuisine has since long ruled the taste buds of food lovers across the globe with its rich myriad flavours. With the aim of bringing people closer to finest quality, naturally nutrient rich authentic Bengali staples, teas and spice mixes, Max Health was launched by Ambo Agritec Private Limited. Ambo Group has over the years carved a reputation for itself as one of the most trusted business houses in West Bengal specializing in the production and distribution of premium quality grains, staple, spices, teas from West Bengal.
Commencing their operations in 1992, the AMBO Group began its journey into foods with the export of Indian tea sourced from the world famous tea plantations of West Bengal. Having created a mark for itself with its distinguished work in this field, the group was recognized as the Export House by the Indian Government.
Marching on, the Group under their visionary leadership of the founders soon diversified into various foods under different brand names each proving its own mettle in their respective fields. Max Health as a brand of the Ambo Group specializes in Bengali grains, cereals, pulses, spices, teas, food ingredients and soon after its launch became a trusted household brand for specialty Bengali staples.
Employing a state of the art manufacturing set up for all their products, Max Health places great focus on adopting the best in industry quality checks controls to ensure that the product quality and their nutrient value is retained and every customer gets to savour the real rich flavor of authentic Bengali cuisine irrespective of geographical distances.
Exhibiting a rather delightful range of Bengali staples, Max Health is a brand to reckon with for relishing the finest quality foods from West Bengal.
Bring the aromatic magic of West Bengal home with the exclusive range of handpicked and carefully packaged staples from the heart of West Bengal, home delivered by TasteBells.