We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
An authentic Bengali pickle, finding a universal place on all Bengali home dining tables. Chalter (Dilenia Indica) or cached is a fruit native to South Asia, widely available in Bengal and is popularly used in pickling. Savoured by kids and adults alike, this finger licking pickle is a delight for the taste buds.
Chaltar is often cooked in the form of a sweet and sour juicy dish for concluding a leisurely afternoon meal. Full of flavour with an irresistible after taste, this wonder fruit is known to be a good potential source of anti-diabetic agents. Pair it with the classic dal rice, or chapatti sabzi, or roll it on a parantha and enjoy its flavours unfurl their magic on your palate. Enjoy the real product culinary heritage of Bengali cuisine with this special, authentic Bengali pickle.
Buy the best homemade Bengali pickles online with TasteBells.
|Why Buy This?||
• Most trusted brands of authentic Bengali staples, pulses, tea, spices, authentic Bengali and Oriya sweets from West Bengal
• Finest quality, premium foods for a delightful home dining experience
• A huge variety of pulses, grains, spices, kasundis, oils, sweets to choose from
• Top 5 food brands for authentic Bengali cuisine
|Weight||2 jars of 250g|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 40
• Price is inclusive of GST of 12%
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be shipped and will be delivered to you within 7-8 business days
• Additional Shipping charge at the time of check out. Shipping currently not available for North-east
Bengali cuisine has since long ruled the taste buds of food lovers across the globe with its rich myriad flavours. With the aim of bringing people closer to finest quality, naturally nutrient rich authentic Bengali staples, teas and spice mixes, Max Health was launched by Ambo Agritec Private Limited. Ambo Group has over the years carved a reputation for itself as one of the most trusted business houses in West Bengal specializing in the production and distribution of premium quality grains, staple, spices, teas from West Bengal.
Commencing their operations in 1992, the AMBO Group began its journey into foods with the export of Indian tea sourced from the world famous tea plantations of West Bengal. Having created a mark for itself with its distinguished work in this field, the group was recognized as the Export House by the Indian Government.
Marching on, the Group under their visionary leadership of the founders soon diversified into various foods under different brand names each proving its own mettle in their respective fields. Max Health as a brand of the Ambo Group specializes in Bengali grains, cereals, pulses, spices, teas, food ingredients and soon after its launch became a trusted household brand for specialty Bengali staples.
Employing a state of the art manufacturing set up for all their products, Max Health places great focus on adopting the best in industry quality checks controls to ensure that the product quality and their nutrient value is retained and every customer gets to savour the real rich flavor of authentic Bengali cuisine irrespective of geographical distances.
Exhibiting a rather delightful range of Bengali staples, Max Health is a brand to reckon with for relishing the finest quality foods from West Bengal.
Bring the aromatic magic of West Bengal home with the exclusive range of handpicked and carefully packaged staples from the heart of West Bengal, home delivered by TasteBells.