We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
One of the most famous and legendary sweets from the historical city of Belgaum, Karnataka. A visit to Belgaum is incomplete without digging your taste buds in this rich and delectable sweet creation.
The Kunda is the most sought-after sweet delicacy of Belgaum. Prepared by India’s legendary food artisans of Belgaum, this sweet is prepared using pure milk, khoya or khowa, balanced with the right amount of sugar and the aromatic cardamom. Rich in taste, this is one sweet whose heavenly taste is overpowering and leaves behind a great after-taste. Available in ready to eat packs so that you can enjoy India’s most famous sweets within your homes amidst family and friends.
Savour the best foods from India online and feel proud of India’s rich and vibrant culinary heritage.
|Why Buy This?||
• Legendary sweet of Belgaum
• Most renowned and best quality Belgaum kunda creators in India
• Matchless taste and superior quality of sweets
|Shelf Life||6 months|
• The product is packed after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 35
• The price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is prepared fresh and directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-east
Being one of the leading producers of sugarcane in India, Belagavi or Belgaum as is more popularly known is home to some of the most famous sweets in India. This beautiful historical city of Karnataka has given to the world a sweet, which has become synonymous with the name of this place. Kunda or Belgaum Kunda is a special milk creation hailing from the city of Belgaum that has conquered the taste buds of people across the globe with its awe-inspiring taste.
This delicious holing halwa consistency sweet was invented accidently. The story goes that a famous mithaiwala in Belgaum forgot to switch off the stove while boiling milk. The milk curdled to form a rich brownish coloured solid. This simple mistake gave the world a delicacy that has surpaseed most sweets in its taste and texture. Ever since, this sweet has become an identification symbol for this beautiful city.
Sai Purohit is a renowned sweets manufacturer and seller from Belgaum that has been carving out one of the best tasting kunda in the city. Besides the superlative taste, the main USP of their kunda is that it is prepared under the most hygienic conditions using only the best ingredients. Being one of the pioneer kunda manufacturers from Belgaum, Sai Purohit Sweets has become a name to reckon with in the sweets industry in India.
Come savour one of the best south-Indian sweets online from the legendary sweet makers of Belgaum.