We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
One of the most popular masala mixes in the kitty of Hari Ram & Sons, the iconic culinary store from Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. Prepared using over a century old family recipe, the Dum Aalo Masala is prepared with the choicest of spices sourced from the best places. The main USP of these famous Indian spices is their legendary taste, which has been savoured by the who’s who of Allahabad right from the Nehru family to the Bachchans.
Unleash magic in your Dum Alloo with the Hari Ram & Sons’ Special Dum Alloo Masala and get ready to for the culinary expert crown. This 125-year-old recipe is certain to create a Dum Alloo Masterpiece you would have never savoured before.
Buy best brands of Indian spices and masalas online and spice up your food like never before with the ever popular Hari Ke Masale from Allahabad.
|Why Buy This?||
• Amongst the oldest legendary Spice brands of India started over 125 years ago
• Top 10 Masala Brands of India
• A brand savored by the Who’s who of the country, right from the Nehrus to Bachchans to literary luminaries
• Matchless taste and quality
|Shelf Life||6 months|
• The product is packed after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 35
• Price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
• Additional Shipping charge at the time of check out. Shipping currently not available for North-east
If there is one place that truly epitomizes the rich vibrant history of India in all ways, it is Allahabad. Be it the world-famous Maha Kumbh Mela, Prayag- the holy confluence of Ganges, Yamuna and Saraswati or the pivotal role Allahabad played in India’s freedom struggle and has to its credit of having given India 5 of her Prime Ministers, it is rare to find a city that comes with such cultural richness as Allahabad.
What makes Allahabad stand out is not just its rich history but also the lavish food options that this beautiful city has on offing. The old part of the city popularly called Chowk is a literal heaven for foodies. The snacks and other delicacies sold in this bustling part of Allahabad have won hearts of people from far and near, from the big politicos to literary and entertainment luminaries
One such brand, which has become synonymous with the specialty food of Allahabad besides its succulent guavas, is Hari Ram & Sons. Mitthulal, a finance broker gone bust, started this legendary snack shop in 1890 naming it after his son Hari.
Popular for their record-holding awe-inspiring Samosas, which stay for over a month, this famous brand is renowned for its superior quality of masalas. Food connoisseurs swear by the taste of their masalas, which is match less. Most popular amongst these are the Dum Aalo and Kachodi Masala, which are rare to find in the best of markets. Other Masalas are also a rarity in their aroma, flavor and texture.
Armed with a rich history of over 125 years in making specialty masalas, Hari Ram & Sons has etched its name in the pages of history for its iconic samosas and spice mixes.
Their spice formulations are a closely guarded family secret and are potent enough to make great chefs out of the most average of cooks.
Enjoy the authentic flavor of Allahabad with the legendary Masala mixes by Hari Ram & Sons brought to your homes, straight from the creators by TasteBells.