A snack so delightful that you will find it hard to resist. Straight from the house of Allahabad’s world renowned namkeen and masala makers, Hari Ram and Sons comes a snack that is matchless in taste.
India’s official aloo less samosa is loaded with flavours of spices and a rich filling to leave a long lasting spell on your taste palate.
A samosa popular not just for its phenomenal taste but also for the long shelf life of over a month that it carries. Crafted to culinary perfection using a recipe that has been handed down over generations, Hari Ke Namkeen is the entry ticket to Allahabad besides its famous Kumbh.
Prepared using pure ghee and freshly ground hand picked spices, this one is a snack par excellence. Spice up your evening tea or tea time parties with this truly marvellous namkeen from India’s best known snack brands. All prepared fresh by the masters and delivered straight from Allahabad to your homes by TasteBells.
|Why Buy This?||
• Amongst the oldest legendary Spice brands of India started over 125 years ago
• Top 10 Masala Brands of India
• A brand savored by the Who’s who of the country, right from the Nehrus to Bachchans to literary luminaries
• Matchless taste and quality
|Weight||500g (Approx 20 pieces)|
|Shelf Life||15 days|
• The product is packed after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges
• The price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 5-7 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-east
If there is one place that truly epitomizes the rich vibrant history of India in all ways, it is Allahabad. Be it the world-famous Maha Kumbh Mela, Prayag- the holy confluence of Ganges, Yamuna and Saraswati or the pivotal role Allahabad played in India’s freedom struggle and has to its credit of having given India 5 of her Prime Ministers, it is rare to find a city that comes with such cultural richness as Allahabad.
What makes Allahabad stand out is not just its rich history but also the lavish food options that this beautiful city has on offing. The old part of the city popularly called Chowk is a literal heaven for foodies. The snacks and other delicacies sold in this bustling part of Allahabad have won hearts of people from far and near, from the big politicos to literary and entertainment luminaries
One such brand, which has become synonymous with the specialty food of Allahabad besides its succulent guavas, is Hari Ram & Sons. Mitthulal, a finance broker gone bust, started this legendary snack shop in 1890 naming it after his son Hari.
Popular for their record-holding awe-inspiring Samosas, which stay for over a month, this famous brand is renowned for its superior quality of masalas. Food connoisseurs swear by the taste of their masalas, which is match less. Most popular amongst these are the Dum Aalo and Kachodi Masala, which are rare to find in the best of markets. Other Masalas are also a rarity in their aroma, flavor and texture.
Armed with a rich history of over 125 years in making specialty masalas, Hari Ram & Sons has etched its name in the pages of history for its iconic samosas and spice mixes.
Their spice formulations are a closely guarded family secret and are potent enough to make great chefs out of the most average of cooks.
Enjoy the authentic flavor of Allahabad with the legendary Masala mixes by Hari Ram & Sons brought to your homes, straight from the creators by TasteBells.