We are currently not accepting new orders. Orders already placed will be serviced. We will be back to serve you soon.
One of the most regal varieties of petha from the house of Agra’s famous Panchhi Petha. The goodness of health and taste of petha assumes higher dimensions with this unique combination of petha, pan flavouring, gulukand and dry fruits. This delectable succulent sweet gets a new kind of freshness from gulukand and the crunchiness of dry fruits making it one of the most unique sweets of India.
A great sweet that not only tastes delicious but also aids in digestion and in keeping your body cool. Enjoy a sweet feast in the comfort of your homes with this famous Agra petha online from the legendary food brand of India.
|Why Buy This?||
• Legendary and original petha pioneers of India
• Top 5 Sweets of India-World famous Agra Petha
• Unparalleled taste and quality
• Innovators of mind-boggling variety of flavours
|Shelf Life||7 days from the date of packing. Refrigerate upon receiving the product to prolong shelf life by another 4-5 days|
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charge of Rs 20
• Price is exclusive of GST
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
• Additional Shipping charge at the time of check out. Shipping currently not available for North-east
The historical city of Agra, the land of the World’s seventh wonder, Taj Mahal is also home to one of the most loved legendary sweets of India, Petha. A brand, which is credited to have redefined the glory sweet and for making Petha into a globally savoured traditional Indian sweet, is Panchhi Petha. This famous brand of Indian sweets was started way back in 1940 by Late Shri. Panchhi Lalji in the beautiful city of Agra. The unparalleled taste and superior quality of sweets in a myriad variety of flavours has made Panchhi Petha a name to reckon with in the Indian sweets industry.
Petha as a sweet was originally prepared more than 350 years ago in the royal kitchens of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. This famous sweet delicacy slipped out of the royal kitchens hence paving the way for a true legendary sweet for the masses since then.
Pancchi Petha has revolutionized the way this famous Indian dessert is savoured the world over. The huge assortment of awe-inspiring pethas from this iconic sweet brand include the classic dry petha and kesar petha, Angoori Petha to pethas in all possible flavours of chocolate, cherry, mango, orange, pineapple, coconut and almond. The variety is overwhelming and at the same time confusing making it hard for a sweet lover to zero on the best one for his palate. The group’s state of the art infrastructure and a very talented R&D department of food experts work diligently to carve out new delectable flavours of this sweet on frequent basis.
What makes this sweet extra special is the minimal use of artificial ingredients, additives or synthetics. Its just pure fruit, sugar and water that blend together beautifully to carve out a mouth-watering melt in mouth gooey sweet sensation. It is rightly called ‘The Sweet of the Gods’ for the absence of any kind of impurities or chemicals.