From the house of world-renowned authentic Indian pickle makers from Panipat, Pachranga Foods, comes their signature mixed pickle. Crafted to tangy-spicy perfection in mustard oil, this finger licking pickle is made using mango slices, lemon, green chillies, lotus stem, karonda, turnip, carrot in a spicy blend of select Indian spices, freshly ground and mixed with these vegetables for that delicious pickle mix.
A pickle truly rich in its taste as well as the ingredients… Add a spicy zesty touch to your meals with this special pickle from India’s best pickle brands. Prepared fresh by the masters and home delivered straight from Panipat for that heavenly eating experience.
|Why Buy This?||
• The original legendary pickle makers of India from Panipat who have ruled the taste pallets of people since 1925
• Matchless taste and adherence to the highest quality standards in the food industry
• Iconic pickle brand of India, widely savoured for its superior taste and quality in India and overseas
• Top 5 pickle makers of India
|Shelf Life||12 months|
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 25
• Price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be shipped and will be delivered to you within 7-9 business days
• Additional shipping charge at the time of check out. Shipping currently not available for North-east
Pickles and Indian cuisine is a bond made in heaven. Spearheading the pickle revolution in India is Panipat’s world famous brand of pickle makers, Pacharanga Foods. What began as a small scale set up in 1925 by the pickle visionary, Late Shri Murli Dhar Dhingra in Pakistan, was soon introduced to the Indian markets by his son, Late Shri Ram Narain Dhingra in 1947. This fast growing pickle business was given a proper shape and direction by the grandson, Shri Arjan Dev Dhingra who has made Pachranga brand into what it stands today.
The name Pacharanaga is derived from ‘Panch’(five), ‘Rang’ (colors) which represent the first five elements or ingredients that were using in pickle making. These five ingredients included mango, asafetida or hing, lime, green chillies and amla or gooseberry. The current repository of pickles contains many more ingredients that make up the huge variety of pickles manufactured by this brand that have been ruling the taste buds of Indians at home and overseas. Known for their characteristic taste, unquestionable quality and the legacy of so many decades of being pickle pioneers of India, this brand produces a delectable spread of pickles and murabbas.
Their tasty tangy collection of pickles range from mixed pickle, lime pickle, chili pickle, mango-lime pickle, turnip-cauliflower pickle, amla pickle, garlic pickle to tenti pickle. Prepared using the traditional methods and finest quality farm fresh vegetables and fruits in a spice blend which is roasted and prepared fresh in their manufacturing set up, these authentic Indian pickles can spice up any meal of the day. With a flourishing pickle business in India and abroad, Pachranga Foods has carved a niche for itself in the pickle industry in India. Taste the most authentic pickles of India prepared by the pickle masters of the legendary Pachranga Foods brands of Panipat.
The real authentic taste of Indian pickles, home delivered straight from their origin to your homes.