A rich traditional sweet from Mussoorie’s legendary sweet makers, Omi Sweets. Handcrafted by the sweets masters at Omi Sweets which for over 150 years have won hearts of people across with their superior authentic taste and quality. This rich dry fruit laden Son Halwa is prepared using a secret cooking method with the choicest of dry fruits and other ingredients in pure desi ghee to lend it a rich texture and matchless taste.
A sweet for the bold hearted as it comes richly endowed with the finest of dry fruits and pure ghee. A visual treat as much as a treat for the taste buds. Will leave a smooth after taste on your taste palate. Experience the richness of authentic Indian sweets from the beautiful hill town of Mussoorie; home delivered straight from the hills for a sweet eating experience of a lifetime.
|Why Buy This?||
• One of the oldest known sweets brands of India, started way back in 1830
• Renowned for their world famous Bal Mithai, Chocolate Burfi and Sohan Halwa
• Masters in the sweets industry having perfected the art of sweet making for close to two centuries
• Matchless taste and unquestionable quality
|Weight||Variable (500g or 1kg)|
|Shelf Life||20 days|
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-East
Nestled in the picturesque hill station of Mussoorie is a sweets shop that has for over 175 years carved an enviable reputation in authentic traditional Indian sweets. Omi Sweets is a must visit destination in Mussoorie. For all food lovers, this sweets store has to its credit of manufacturing some of the most awe-inspiring sweets in North India.
Started way back in 1830, this Indian sweets brand was established by the visionary leader, Shri Lala Kanwar Sen Mittal. Hearing that British were laying the foundation of a new hill station near Dehradun, the Mittal clan visited this breathtaking hill town from Ghaziabad in 1820 to soak in its beauty. So enthralled were they by its pristine beauty, that they decided to make this their permanent abode. With humble beginnings selling grocery items, the visionary enterprising Shri Kanwar Mittal, laid the foundation for this legendary sweets brand in 1830.
Since then, this famous hill station sweets brand has been dishing out some of the best known Indian sweets. Their uniqueness lies in the special authentic flavours they have mastered over the last 175 years. With millions of satisfied customers, what still pulls people to this mystic sweets shop surrounded by lofty mountains is their taste and the quality of their sweets. Currently managed by the Mr Ashwini Mittal, the 8th generation descendant of the founder, Omi Sweets is a brand to reckon with in specialty Indian sweets.
Renowned the world over for their exclusive signature sweets, Bal Mithai, Chocolate Barfi and the pure ghee Sohan Halwa, and a host of other equally appetising sweets, Omi Sweets will make you love Mussoorie even more.
A real jewel amidst the beautiful hills of Mussoorie, bring home the best known sweets secrets of Mussoorie from the legendary Omi Sweets. Authentic traditional Indian sweets, handcrafted to perfection with love by the masters and delivered straight to your homes by TasteBells.