Meerut’s iconic crunchy melt in mouth rewris from the most famous and the oldest rewri maker of India, Ram Chandra Sahai. A hugely popular winter sweet, these delicious rewris are crafted to perfection using jaggery and sesame seeds.
Famous for their crunchiness and melt in mouth texture, Meerut rewris are renowned the world over for their superior quality and taste. Dig your taste buds this winter in the mouth watering heavenly taste of the most famous Meerut Gajak and rewris in India from the legendary rewri seller of Meerut.
|Why Buy This?||
• Legendary Meerut Gajaks and Rewris from the century old Ram Chandra Sahai Gajak Rewri Wale, Meerut
• Matchless taste & exceptional quality
• Mouth-watering variety of India's best gajaks and rewris in sugar and jaggery
|Weight||450g or 900g|
|Shelf Life||40 days from date of packaging. Store in cool dry place to retain freshness|
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 15
• Price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-6 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-East
Come winters and Indian households start overflowing with rewris and gajaks. These special and extremely popular winter delicacies have been savoured by North Indian folks since ages.
Available in varied forms and flavours like jaggery sesame , jaggery peanuts, sugar sesame in ball shaped, rectangular shaped or roll shaped, gorging these crunchy sweet delights has become more of a ritual in India during winters. While different specialty gajaks and rewris are available across India, the ones from Meerut have ruled the taste palates of Indians for their melt in mouth crunchy taste and superior quality.
A brand par excellence that has become synonymous with the best quality gajaks and rewris in India is Ram Chandra Sahai Meerut Rewri Gajak. Started way back in 1904 in Meerut, this iconic gajak rewri seller from Meerut has become hugely popular across India for its exceptional quality and taste.
Anybody returning from Meerut cannot not carry a box of these finest Indian winter sweet delights. With over 110 illustrious years of having won hearts of Indians with their wonderful variety of gajaks and rewadis, this legendary gajak maker from Meerut will surely conquer your hearts.