A legendary pickle from the North East, renowned the world over for its spicy, fiery taste. A single Bhut Jolokia contains over a million Scoville units. It is one of the hottest chillies in the world, with enormous heat potency, used mainly to flavour meat dishes and curries. If consumed in mild quantity, it is also known to provide relief from various stomach ailments. Super hot, yet addictive and appetizing!
A blend of Bhut Jolokia, mustard oil, and homemade spices, this pickle will spice up your meals like nothing else. Bhut Jolokia's special flavour and enormous heat potency is best to spice up rice meals, meat preparations and curries. A perfect blend of King Chilli/Bhut Jolokia, Mustard Oil, Homemade Spices and Acetic acid, all pickled to perfection using a generations’ old recipe that has put on fire the taste buds of one and all.
|Why Buy This?||
• Authentic traditional pickles from North East
• Handcrafted, all natural pickles created using farm fresh ingredients for a delightful food experience
• A rich mix of signature Bhut Jalokia pickle, Bogori pickle, Jolphai pickle and Khorisa (bamboo shoot) pickle to choose from
• Top 5 pickles brands from North India
|Shelf Life||12 months|
• The product is packed after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges
• The price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 5-7 business days
• Additional shipping charge at the time of check out. Shipping currently not available for North-east
From the land of India’s finest tea plantations, Assam, comes a brand that has been working tirelessly to bring to the tables the authentic food specialties of North East. Authentic, handpicked recipes that have been handed down over the generations and which form an integral part of North East cuisine; these foods define the very food culture of the rich, culturally vibrant land of India’s North East.
Binzinn Homegrown, was born out of a yearning for places called home. Every product of theirs, holds within it the aroma and flavours that have crafted the lives of people of North East and engulfs a warm embrace of time and places dear to them. Started as their gesture of expression of love and gratitude for people who have touched their lives and instilled in them a sense of belongingness, Binzinn brings to the table rich culinary delights from India’s North East. Every product is a modest attempt to revive the stories that define their state of being and their culture. 'Binzzin, invites you home.
Specializing in some of the world famous pickle treats that North Eastern Indian is renowned for, Binzinn offers a lip-smacking variety in authentic, hand crafted, natural pickles for a home away from home experience. A rich mix of the legendary Bhut Jolokia pickle, bogori pickle or North East berries pickle, Jolphai pickle or the famous North East Olives pickle and the Khorisa pickle or the world famous bamboo shoot pickle; every Binzinn pickle uses fresh indigenous produce directly sourced from the farms right from the vegetables, fruits and spices to create a truly delightful
Food spread that reminds you of the land, colour, aroma and nature of the real rich North East. Enjoy the best pickles from North East, handcrafted on demand and delivered straight to your homes by TasteBells.