A specialty food product from the land of delicious food, Amritsar.
These special Amritsari Vadiyan are made from Urad dal soaked, ground to a paste and blended with coriander seeds, saunf (fennel seeds), black peppercorn, dried whole red chillies and cumin seeds. They are sauted and mixed with various vegetables like potatoes and also with rice to make pulao.
A super spicy food specialty from Amritsar. A taste that will leave you craving for more.
|Why Buy This?||
• Legendary aam papads, wadiyan and papad from Amritsar
• Huge collection of flavours and varieties to suit the taste palate of one and all
• Real authentic Amritsari aam papad from the legendary Lubhaya Ram Aam papad wale, Amritsar
|Weight||500g (2 packs of 250g each)|
|Shelf Life||3 months|
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 35
• Price is GST exclusive
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
• Additional Shipping charge at the time of check out. Shipping currently not available for North-East
An Indian state that is known for its rich hearty meals amidst lots of laughter over a glass of lassi is the vibrant state of Punjab. Known for its peculiar flavours and spices that enrich their delicacies, Punjabi food is no less than an explosion of taste.
A state which is aptly called the food haven of India on account of its massive agricultural crop production, Punjab holds the secret to some of the most delectable flavours in the world. Besides their signature dishes like sarso ka saag, another delicacy from Punjab that has won hearts of people across the globe are the famous Amritsari aam papar, wadiyan and papad.
The culturally rich vibrant and pious city of Amritsar forms the soul of Punjabi cuisine. Home to some of the finest North Indian foods, Amritsar is no less than a treasure trove for foodies. A visit to Amritsar is incomplete without gorging on the copious helpings of their world famous aam papad, spicy wadiyan and their trademark Amritsari papad. And the best known brands specialising in some of the most awe inspiring taste of Aam papad, wadiyan and papad is the famous Lubhaya Ram Aam Papad wale.
To bring rich culinary heAritage and the real flavours of Punjab to every home and recreate the magic of Punjabi cuisine on your dinner tables, a Delhi based brand, Flavours of Punjab has been launched. This brand is an endeavour to bring to the world the most lip smacking flavours and the genuine taste of Amritsar. Selling the legendary Amritsari aam papad, their spicy fiery wadiyan and their trademark papad from the masters themselves, Lubhayaram Aam Papad wale, Flavours of Punjab is truly brand that epitomizes the best taste of Amritsar.
With a product portfolio in aam papad, wadiyan and churans that is breathtakingly appetizing and made of all natural ingredients, their specialty products are all sourced from the King of Aam papad in Amritsar, Lubhayaram and sold across India. Get immersed in the multitude of incredible flavours of Punjab, home delivered straight from the legendary food masters of Amritsar to your homes by TasteBells.