A sweet considered and relished by many as one of the most popularly savoured sweet delights of Bengal. This sweetened khoya dumpling comes sstuffed with the spongiest rasgollas in a slightly dry form showered with fresh aromatic rose water for that heavenly sweet bite.
A sweet perfect for festivals and special occasions. Enjoy a boxful of these delicious creations from India’s most famous brand of Bengali sweet.
|Why Buy This?||
• Legendary sweet shop of Bengal with a history of more than 120 years
• Mind boggling variety of sandesh, rasgollas and other Bengali delicacies
• Pioneers of quality and unparalleled taste
|Weight||450g or 900g|
|Shelf Life||4-5 days|
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges
• Price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 3-4 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-East
The sweet connection of Bengal is widely known across India. Bengalis sweets are famous for their delicious sweet taste and oodles of milk used in their creation. From the land of India’s most delectable sweets-West Bengal, one brand which has gained worldwide prominence for its extraordinary sweets’ quality and taste is Ganguram.
This historic brand was started way back in 1885 by Late Ganguram Chaurasia in Maniktola north Kolkata. Crafting some amazing mouth-watering delicacies, this small shop soon conquered the taste buds of all sweet lovers across Kolkata. Today, with over twenty outlets and two hundred varieties of sweets, they have etched their name in history of sweets for being one of the most trusted and versatile brands of Bengali sweets in India. What sets apart their Bengali sweet preparations from others is the best in class manufacturing set up with an expert food team, which keeps creating some awe-inspiring taste and flavours.
This famous brand of Indian sweets has to its credit of catering to reputed corporate Houses, prestigious Govt. Organizations, 5-Star Hotels, and Multi Cuisine Restaurants and to the Hon'ble Govt. of West Bengal's Residence & Secretariat. Come experience the real sweet of Bengal with the lip-smacking sandesh, kalo jam, jalbhara, Bengali rosgullas and much more. India’s best Bengali sweets brought to your doorsteps to be savoured fresh with your loved ones in the comfort of their houses.