One of the oldest biscuits savoured, the world famous Shrewsbury biscuits have their origins in Shrewsbury, the county town of Shropshire in England dating back to 1500s. During the British rule, India adopted and decided to retain some of the culinary culture of Britain, making Shrewsbury biscuits hot selling in the country. A huge credit of this goes to the founders of Pune’s iconic Kayani bakery who after resettling in India post independence in 1955 started this illustrious bakery institution in 1955. Thus began India’s tryst with delectable soulful baking.
Of their many bakery specialties, Shrewsbury biscuits are the most popular and sell like hot cakes. Freshly baked, Shrewsbury biscuits are a perfect combination of right texture, crisp buttery taste. Enjoy it with a steaming hot cut of tea/coffee or just bite into nostalgia with its irresistible texture. Order the best Shrewsbury biscuits online from Kayani Bakery Pune, home delivered by TasteBells.
|Why Buy This?||
• India’s most popular bakeries
• Top 5 bakeries of India
• Makers of the world famous Shrewsbury biscuit in India
• Legendary name in bakery industry in India from Pune
• Press coverage: Times of India
|Shelf Life||30 days|
• The product is packed after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges
• The price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is prepared fresh and directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 5-6 business days
• Additional shipping charge at the time of check out. Shipping currently not available for North-east
Ranked consistently amongst the leading and the oldest bakeries of India, Kayani Bakery Pune enjoys a fan following like none other. Starting their humble journey way back in 1955 in Pune, this iconic Pune bakery was started by Hormuz and Khodayar Irani in 1955 who had emigrated from Iran before 1947, along with a group of people, many of whom settled in Pune and began the business of bakeries. This jewel amongst all Indian bakeries is renowned the world over for their delectable range of breads, mava cake, kahri and the world famous Shrewsbury biscuits.
Living up to their legacy, this legendary bakery has retained its original authentic baking practices and the same old original taste. A small cozy typical Parsi bakery located in Camp area of Pune, this bakery is the biggest attraction point during anyone’s visit to Pune. Marrying the simplicity in style with the best in class taste, this bakery has won many a hearts and taste palates with its magical culinary delights.
Such is the popularity of this bakery that you would always find a serpentine queue at its entrance just to grab a boxful of their precious freshly baked Shrewsbury biscuits. Being India’s most loved bakeries, Kayani Bakery Pune bakes these heavenly sweet-salty buttery cookies that a perfect combination of crunchy melt in mouth texture, in two batches. Baking 200 kgs of these legendary biscuits daily, these go off the shelves within minutes.
Savour the best bakery delights of India, straight from the heart of Pune’s most famous bakeries, Kayani Bakery. Kayani Bakery has carved a niche for themselves in the bakery confectionery business in India, creating a benchmark for bakers across India to follow. An inspirational bakery that bakes the most delicious food stories every day. Kayani Bakery is undoubtedly India’s most famous bakeries.