A signature dish from the best laddoo sellers of the country. This Special Laddoo is a specialty of Thaggu Ke Laddoo and comes laden with dry fruits like almonds, pistachios, rava(suji), khoya and cardamom all blended to perfection in pure Desi ghee in this lip-smacking Indian dessert.
These laddos are renowned for their extraordinary taste and superior quality making them one of the names to reckon with in the Indian sweets laddos. Silky smooth and with the right amount of sugar and crunchy dry fruits, this is what we call pure sweet indulgence.
An Indian sweet par excellence from the best laddoo brands of India.
|Why Buy This?||
• Legendary laddoo shop of India- Unmatched taste and quality making them one of the top laddoo sellers in India
• Prepared with finest quality ingredients in pure desi ghee
• Press Coverage: Bhaskar News
|Shelf Life||7 days. Do not refrigerate|
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 15
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-East
Laddoos are one of the most popular and most widely savoured sweets of India. One laddoo shop that has created waves in the sweets industry not just for its exceptional quality but also because of its unique name is Kanpur’s famous Thaggu Ke Laddu.
Started over sixty years ago by Mattha Pandey alias Ramavtar in Kanpur, these famous sweet balls have surpassed all brands of laddoos in the country for their taste and texture. Kanpur cuisine has become synonymous with Thaggu ke Laddu with a visit to this beautiful city remaining incomplete without a paying a visit to this iconic sweet shop of Uttar Pradesh.Their specialty laddoos are prepared in pure desi ghee with the best quality dry fruits and pure milk khoya.
Their unique name has an interesting story behind it. The founder stumbled on this name while listening to a speech from Mahatma Gandhi in Kanpur where Gandhiji called sugar The White Poison. This landed him in a dilemma as to what to make sweets with. Being an ardent Gandhi follower, he decided to name his sweet venture Thaggu Ke Laddu (Thaggu meaning Thief, as they were using sugar in their laddoos to be a true truthful Gandhian). Take a bite of this heavenly melt in mouth sweet from India’s best sweet shops of laddoos.