A very popular Goan dessert that owes its origin to the Portuguese settlement in Goa. Bebinca, also known as bibik or bebinka is a type of special pudding and most widely savoured as a Goan, East Indian and Mangalorean dessert. Rich in texture and smooth in taste, this legendary sweet from Goa is prepared using plain flour, sugar, butter, egg yolk, coconut milk and almond silvers.
Traditionally a 16 layered pudding, this scrumptious melt in mouth Goan sweet delicacy is best enjoyed warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. The richness of butter blends beautifully with coconut to create this queen of Goan desserts with an appetizing golden brown colour. Experience the traditional taste of Goa with Costas Bebinca. Heavenly silky smooth taste coupled with a long shelf life is what makes this Goan delicacy truly irresistible and a must try for all sweet-toothed lovers.
Enjoy authentic traditional Goan delicacies in the comfort of your homes; delivered straight from Goa for a sweet experience that is unparalleled.
|Why Buy This?||
• Legendary Goan dessert known for its melt in mouth texture and delicious taste
• Best quality Bebinca from the iconic food brand of Goa, Costas
• Heritage food brand of Goa with a history of over 100 years in food
• Press Coverage: Upper Crust
|Shelf Life||4 months|
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 45
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 3-6 business days
• Additional shipping charge at the time of check out. Shipping currently not available for North-east
A brand that is credited to having revolutionized Goan cuisine and putting it on the global food map is Costas. With a history spanning 130 illustrious years, this legendary Goan foods brand has truly made a dent in the Indian food space for authentic Goan foods.
Started way back in 1885 by Bernarda de Costa this brand was into exporting of canned mangoes, this brand reached new heights under the stewardship of Dr. Ivo Azaredo Costa. Revered as Costa in Goa, Dr Ivo Azaredo Costa laid the foundation stone for foray of this legendary Goan brand into canned meats, seafoods, wines and Goan sweets, which have become a way of culinary lifestyle in Goa.
With the current generation at the helm of affairs, Dr Ivo Azaredo’s son, Ivo Jr is leading the diversification of this iconic Goan brand into many other areas like real estate and construction. A truly eventful and inspiring journey spanning over a century is what has made this brand a name to reckon with in the Indian food space.
Savour the authentic Goan desserts, which form the soul of Goan desserts and delicacies, in the comfort of your homes with Costas; brought straight from Goa by TasteBells.