A delightful honey creation sourced straight from the Himalayas. Handcrafted to culinary delight, this special exotic gourmet honey is crafted by expert hands in the pristine stress free environmental conditions of the Theo Organics bee farm. Employing sustainable environment friendly harvesting and honey processing facilities, these honeys are 100% organic, natural and pure.
Theo Raw Himalayan Honey is slowly cold smoked over Hickory wood chips for 6 hours to produce a sweet to strong smoked Gourmet Honey.
Dip into it, drizzle it, spoon it or blend it. You will truly experience that Happy Bees make great honey. Enjoy it with pan cakes, waffles, as dessert topping, on ice creams, fruit salads, on toasts as sweetener or in its plain natural form to satiate your dessert craving.
A real gourmet delight with a taste so powerful that it remains on your taste palate leaving a smooth brilliant after taste. Order India’s best gourmet honeys straight from the Himalayan mountains for a naturally healthy honey eating experience.
|Why Buy This?||
• Organic Himalayan foods brand, sourced from the Himalayas
• Diverse product range from 100% natural, organic homemade pickles, raw honeys, herbs, sea salts, natural tonics, tea
• 100% vegetarian, with no artificial flavours or chemicals
• Loaded with taste and amazing nutritional benefits
• Top 5 organic foods brands in India, straight from the Himalayas
|Weight||105g (3 jars of 35g each)|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
• The product is packed after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 5
• The price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-5 business days
• Additional shipping charge at the time of check out. Shipping currently not available for North-east
A brand straight from the Himalayas. Nestled amidst the lofty peaks of the Himalayan mountains, is the farmland of Theo Organics. Employing sustainable harvesting and manufacturing processes to bring Theo Organics provides employment to hundreds of hilly region women through co-operatives and own processing facilities. Utilizing traditional techniques that respect nature and the local ecology, Theo Organics has launched a range of natural food products in various categories to enable people to relish mouth watering foods without compromising on the quality, nutrient value or inflicting harm on mother nature.
Housed in the Kumaon region, Uttarkhand 6,387 feet above sea level, Theo Organics farm lies nestled in the valleys of the mighty Himalayan mountains. Popularly called the ‘Dev Bhumi’-Land of the Gods, this unique place is a nature’s marvel on earth. Amongst the most beautiful, serene and pristine places, this place is bestowed with some of the most natural enriching foods on planet.
Having a diverse product portfolio that comprises authentic, all natural homemade pickles made from fresh Himalayan fruits and vegetables, exotic premium quality pure raw honeys, flavoured honey, handcrafted herbs, natural flavoured sea salts, organic tea, and nutritional tonics, Theo Organics is a brand that celebrates the gift od mother nature.
Made from all natural, premium quality handpicked ingredients sourced from their farmland in the Himalayas, these organic products make for a perfect way to embrace natural organic way of living and beautiful gifting items. Loaded with nutrients, fresh, handmade, with no artificial flavours or preservatives, these exotic, premium quality organic foods come in beautiful packaging making their appeal even stronger.
Come savour the real flavor of 100% natural, pure handcrafted foods sourced straight from the Himalayas and delivered to your homes for a fulfilling healthy gourmet eating experience.