A perfect sweet to welcome winters. Aligarh’s legendary sweet makers bring to delight your taste buds a sweet loaded with flavor and the much needed and widely savoured crunchiness of roasted peanuts.
A sweet that is matchless in taste and will make you fall in love head over heels with it. Crafted to culinary delight using freshly sourced ingredients, this delightful winter sweet is prepared using freshly roasted peanuts, jaggery/gur, khand and ghee making it irresistible in taste.
Unique flavor of lightly roasted peanuts tossed with ghee and blended with natural jaggery, this rich sweet is best savoured anytime of the day. Enjoy it as a tea time snack or as a post meal indulgence, we bet its irresistible taste and crunchiness will give you a million reasons to dig your teeth into it. Perfect mix of ingredients and right balance of sweetness, makes this sweet a must try during winters. India’s best gajaks and chikkis from Aligarh home delivered for a memorable culinary experience at home.
|Why Buy This?||
• Legendary brand of Gajak pattis, rewris, til laddus, chikkis from Aligarh since 1935
• A mouth watering variety of soft, crunchy winter sweets
• World famous gajaks- rewris, til pattis, known for their soft melt in mouth texture
• Rich winter sweets, loaded with health benefits, taste and less sweet than their counterparts available in India
• Raved for their quality by India’s distinguished political luminaries like Indira Gandhi
|Shelf Life||15-20 days. Keep Gajak away from moisture and store in cool & dry place away from direct heat & sunlight.|
• The product is packed fresh after you place the order
• Price is inclusive of handling and packaging charges of Rs 15
• Price is exclusive of GST
• The products would be sent in the original packaging of the product seller
• Special care is taken while packaging to ensure that the product remains intact and reaches you fresh
• The product is directly shipped from the seller to ensure that it reaches you fast and fresh
• The product will be air shipped and will be delivered to you within 4-6 business days
• Shipping currently not available for North-East
India’s culinary treasure trove state of Uttar Pradesh is home to some of the finest delicacies of the world. From namkeens, to spice mixes, to petha, laddus, sweets, kebabs, to pickles, India’s largest state is a real paradise for food lovers. Amongst the various legendary cuisines that have originated from this wonderful foodie’s land, one legendary brand that has stood the tide of time and has won laurels from across the globe is Aligarh’s Jalaliwale Gajak.
Started way back in 1935, Jalai Gajak Wale was started by the visionary leader, Late Shree Radharaman in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, this brand has been carving out some of the most exquisite mouth watering winter delights of India.
Aligarh gajaks and rewris are renowned the world over for their characteristic softness and melt in mouth texture, a feature attributed to the tremendous skills of the gajak makers of Aligarh. What makes their gajaks, rewris, til delicacies and chikkis distinct from the rest available across India is not just their soft, melt in mouth texture, but also the fact that these are not overly sweet like their similar sounding counterparts available across India.
Crafting pure ghee gajaks, rewris, laddus, khoya gajaks, peanut gajaks, the brand sources all its ingredients locally to ensure best quality, freshness and also to contribute to the betterment of their local farmer community. Such is the reputation enjoyed by the brand that its quality and taste has been lauded by the who’s who of Indian political leaders including the former Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.
Jalaliwale Gajak is truly a name to reckon with in the Indian sweets industry. Having spear headed the gajak and rewri industry of Aligarh since the last four generations, Jalaliwale has come a long way and has added to the product quality, variety without compromising on the taste and unquestionable quality.
Savour their crunchy soft gajak pattis, rewris, laddus, chikkis made of finest quality fresh handpicked ingredients like sesame seeds/til, peanuts, khoya, ghee, jaggery and feel proud of the rich culinary heritage of Aligarh’s legendary sweets brands. India’s most sought after and world renowned gajaks-rewris come home this winter to warm your hearts and leave a lasting impression on your taste buds, prepared fresh and delivered straight to your homes by TasteBells.